Thursday, October 29, 2009

PATTON OSWALT AND OTHER WORKS!

Here's a portrait I did of PATTON OSWALT, My favorite stand-up comedian of all time. I'm a big fan of "comedy through word choice" as I call it, and Patton is a masterful magician of word choice, garnishes every joke with delectable vocabulary. This is a terrible description. But anyways, you can tell he was an English major. So, I based the illustration off of one of his jokes from his recent "MY WEAKNESS IS STRONG" where he talks about how he has become such a negative sarcastic person that it's really difficult for him to be around happy little children who admire his Ratatouille work. It's done on Acrylic on bristol mounted on masonite. It was fun drawing these little Linguini's and Remy's.

Here's a piece I did for Tomer's class. It's based off of Sloth, one of the deadly sins. The guy is drowning in his bed. Gouache on 4-ply bristol.


No comments:

Post a Comment