Sunday, February 14, 2010

MAJOR PROJECTS

Hi everyone. So I'm applying to all my internships the beginning of April.
I will be applying to PIXAR, BLUE SKY, and WALT DISNEY ANIMATION STUDIO.
Other places I might send my application to is LAIKA (they did Coraline), ILION (planet 51), Tor Books, Scholastic Publishing, and Augenblick Studios (superjail on Adult Swim).

So I am currently just focusing on building up my portfolio until March and then adding some final touches so I can print my portfolio by the end of March. Anyways, wish me luck, ya'll!

Illustration-wise, I've been taking on some large projects. I'm currently doing character design and illustrations about Robin Hood. (I made Robin Hood a girl). I'm actually working on my third and fourth illustration for my Robin Hood project, here's a peek at what I have done so far! but I have so much more that I shall post soon!!


A CHARACTER STUDY I DID OF ROBIN HOOD

ROBIN HOOD CHALLANGES LITTLE JOHN, GOUACHE/DIGITAL

I'm also developing a story involving babysitters and time machines. But more of my work is coming your way soon. I just need to find the time to scan them. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment